Clear All

• MQ, spring batch and ftp

Hi All,

have a requirement to
    1)read a message from MQ,
    2)and onMessage need to trigger a batch job
    3)job generates a file
    4)need to ftp.

I need you suggestion on how to implement this. I can use spring integration or anything related to spring in my project

any help in this regard is highly appreciable,thanks in advance .

See the JMS and FTP samples. https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...ration-samples

Spring Batch (via spring-batch-integration in the spring-batch-admin project) provides a JobLaunchingMessageHandler - you construct a message with a JobLaunchRequest payload and send it to a <service-activator/> that references a JobLaunchingMessageHandler.

The result is a message with a JobExecution payload.

Comment

hi Gary,

could you please guide me once.. i need to read the activemq message and trigger a batch job passing that message and at final step needs to ftp the file.

Originally posted by Gary Russell View Post
      See the JMS and FTP samples. https://github.com/SpringSource/spri...ration-samples

Spring Batch (via spring-batch-integration in the spring-batch-admin project) provides a JobLaunchingMessageHandler - you construct a message with a JobLaunchRequest payload and send it to a <service-activator/> that references a JobLaunchingMessageHandler.

The result is a message with a JobExecution payload.

Comment

As I said, take a look at the samples - they will show you how to use Spring Integration with JMS and FTP - and take a look at the Spring Batch JobLaunchingMessageHandler.

If you have specific questions you can ask them here but we can't write your application for you.

Comment

hi Gary,

sorry if my previous request makes "we can't write your application for you" this sense..
          any way will look and reply if any questions.

thanks
          Originally posted by Gary Russell View Post
          As I said, take a look at the samples - they will show you how to use Spring Integration with JMS and FTP - and take a look at the Spring Batch JobLaunchingMessageHandler.

If you have specific questions you can ask them here but we can't write your application for you.

Comment

Working...
          X