• Show
Clear All

• Spring 3.0.5 and weblogic does not let anonymous user

Hi ,

we are facing an issue with the spring JNDI template with the 3.0.5 version

<bean id="jndiTemp" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
    <property name="environment">
    <map>
    <entry key="java.naming.factory.initial" value="${xyz.JavaNamingFactoryInitial}" />
    <entry key="java.naming.provider.url" value-ref="foresightconnectionurl" />
    <entry key="java.naming.security.principal" value="" />
    <entry key="java.naming.security.credentials" value="" />
    </map>
    </property>
    </bean>

When i use these settings in my local weblogic 10.3.5 server to Listen to a TOPIC - it works fine !!I receive messages
    But when the same is deployed in another environment with the same version of weblogic - we dont receive any messages instead the following warning keeps popping up:
    org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'JMSModule1!ForeSightJMSUserRequestedDataTopic' - retrying in 120000 ms. Cause: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[weblogic, Administrators]

Strange thing is the same settings worked for Spring 2.5.6 version with out the credentials

<bean id="jndiTemp" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
    <property name="environment">
    <map>
    <entry key="java.naming.factory.initial" value="${xyz.JavaNamingFactoryInitial}" />
    <entry key="java.naming.provider.url" value-ref="foresightconnectionurl" />
    </map>
    </property>
    </bean>
    Note : in spring 2.5.6 we did not provide pricipal and credentials.But if i try the same with 3.05 release i get the following error.

<Apr 16, 2012 7:29:29 PM MDT> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003> <Console encountered the following error weblogic.application.ModuleException: :org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateExce ption:Failed properties: Property 'bus' threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'xyzTopicConnectionFactory' defined in class path resource [org/ihc/idea/ccc/consentwrapper/consentwrapper.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.SecurityException: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[USER, Administrators]; Property 'transportIds' threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'abcdTopicConnectionFactory' defined in class path resource [org/ihc/idea/ccc/consentwrapper/appcontext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.SecurityException: [Security:090398]Invalid Subject: principals=[USER, Administrators]
    at org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor .setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:1 02)

USER is my user ID .

Is this because the anonymous access is not allowed in another environment?
    Last edited by Jawahar; Apr 17th, 2012, 12:12 AM.
Working...
X