Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Spring WS JMS implementation

Hi All,

I am trying to implement spring JMS.. I done with all the changes required, however when I deploy my code to BEA Weblogic I face the below issues. Can someone assist me solving the issue at the earliest.

15:28:52,691 ERROR ContextLoader:238 - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'queueConnectionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInterceptor
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:527)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 95)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:222)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292 )
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(Defaul tListableBeanFactory.java:563)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(Abstr actApplicationContext.java:900)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:455)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.crea teWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:294)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.init WebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:215)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java: 47)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager$FireContex tListenerAction.run(EventsManager.java:458)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Un known Source)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.EventsManager.notifyCont extCreatedEvent(EventsManager.java:168)

Thanks in advance.

Have you actually looked at the stack trace?

Code:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aopalliance/intercept/MethodInterceptor
    Which indicates a missing class, which indicates a missing jar.. In this case the aopalliance.jar... I suggest using something like maven, ant+ivy or gradle to manage your dependencies.

Comment

Hi Marten,

Thanks for the response.. I managed to solve the issue by importing the spring.jar which has the classes of aopalliance.jar

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X