Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Standalone JMS Java application with Websphere

Hi all,

I'm trying to send a message to Websphere JMS Queue. I'm using Default messaging (not MQ). I have configured a connection factory, a queue and join a bus. My code is really straight forward.

Code:
    ApplicationContext applicationContext = new
           ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("jmsApplicationContext.xml");

JmsTemplate jmsTemplate = (JmsTemplate) applicationContext.getBean("jmsTemplate");

jmsTemplate.convertAndSend(new String("Hello World !"));
    Code:
    <bean id="jmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
          <property name="connectionFactory" ref="queueConnectionFactory"/>
          <property name="defaultDestination" ref="inQueue"/>
       </bean>

<util:properties id="env">
          <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">iiop://192.168.100.118:2809</prop>
          <prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory</prop>
       </util:properties>

<jee:jndi-lookup id="queueConnectionFactory" resource-ref="true"
          jndi-name="jms/CIMIMQCF" environment-ref="env" />
       <jee:jndi-lookup id="inQueue" resource-ref="true" jndi-name="jms/CIMIMRequest"
          environment-ref="env" />
       <jee:jndi-lookup id="outQueue" resource-ref="true"
          jndi-name="jms/CIMIMResponse" environment-ref="env" />
    When I run the application, I got the following error :
    Exception in thread "P=605960:O=0:CT" org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception occured during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceExceptio n: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus HABus because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [192.168.100.118:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure..
    at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJm sAccessException(JmsUtils.java:316)
    at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.conver tJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(J msTemplate.java:469)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsT emplate.java:534)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.convertAn dSend(JmsTemplate.java:612)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.convertAn dSend(JmsTemplate.java:604)
    at hieulam.test.app.MessageSender.main(MessageSender. java:24)
    Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceExceptio n: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus HABus because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [192.168.100.118:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure..
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFa ctoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFac toryImpl.java:240)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFa ctoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFac toryImpl.java:159)
    at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.create Connection(JmsAccessor.java:184)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(J msTemplate.java:456)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceExceptio n: CWSIT0006E: It is not possible to connect to bus HABus because the following bootstrap servers could not be contacted [192.168.100.118:7276:BootstrapBasicMessaging] and the following bootstrap servers returned an error condition []. See previous messages for the reason for each bootstrap server failure.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFacto ryImpl2.bootstrapRequest(TrmSICoreConnectionFactor yImpl2.java:607)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFacto ryImpl2.remoteBootstrap(TrmSICoreConnectionFactory Impl2.java:404)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFacto ryImpl2.createConnection(TrmSICoreConnectionFactor yImpl2.java:239)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFacto ryImpl2.createConnection(TrmSICoreConnectionFactor yImpl2.java:144)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFact oryImpl.createCoreConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFacto ryImpl.java:545)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFact oryImpl.createCoreConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFacto ryImpl.java:481)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFact oryImpl.createConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryIm pl.java:302)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFa ctoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFac toryImpl.java:206)
    ... 7 more

Does anyone know about this ? My application run on ubuntu and connect to a Websphere server 6.1 deployed on windows server 2003. I'm using a IBM JDK, not Sun JDK.
Working...
X