Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Building spring-integration-amqp-2.0 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Building spring-integration-amqp-2.0

    After wrestling with the Maven repository, I've finally downloaded the snapshot project for spring-integration-amqp-2.0 and after a lengthy dependency download, everything is now in my STS.

    My issue is the sample test shows an error in the EchoSample-context.xml:
    Code:
    cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for 
     element 'amqp:outbound-channel-adapter'.
    When I tried creating a new project that uses that adapter, I also get the same message. But oddly both projects work. It appears the error is only a warning in the XML file. But it's quite annoying to see that red mark whenever I see my projects.

    I've checked the spring.schemas and it's there. Take note I didn't change anything in the project. It's 100% the same as the one I checkout from Maven

    Any ideas? Am I getting this error because this is just a 2.0.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT? I know it's not yet officially out.

    I've looked at the following URL: http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=47899 but it didn't solve my issue

  • #2
    Older versions of Spring IDE do not have all the schemas loaded and do not know how to load them from the project classpath. To get STS to load XSD docs from the classpath you need 2.6.* or there is a special checkbox in the Spring set up view to switch it on in 2.5.*, I think.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for the reply. I'm using the latest STS. But it still shows the error. I also can't find any special setting to load the XSD from the classpath.

      Anyway, I'll just ignore it. The application works anyway. Besides this is still sandbox so I shouldn't be too picky I'm hoping it will be out of the sandbox soon.

      Thanks again, Dave

      Comment


      • #4
        For some reason the error is gone. I just did a cleanup of unused imports in my project which I don't see how it's related to the problem.

        And I used Eclipse 3.5 for this one.

        Comment

        Working...
        X