Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web GUI to communicate with the message listener?

What would be the best way for client GUI (Web GUI) to communicate with the message listener to get the message and display in GUI.

I guess we can poll through ajax..any other suggestions..

In the Spring Integration sandbox, we have two relevant works-in-progress: 1) the AMQP channel-adapters and 2) Comet/Atmosphere adapters that enable server side push-to-client. These are likely going to fluctuate quite a bit while in the sandbox, but they are both planned to stabilize for the Spring Integration 2.1 roadmap. If you can afford to be an early adopter, your feedback would help us and give you a chance to influence the implementations.

Comment

I am trying to build a web based project, while doing some research ran into RabbitMQ and its spring implementation. Have posted a couple of threads in here and was nice to see your quick response..

I am trying to build this project in between my spare time ..I am not sure how far it will be successfull and my rabbitmq adoption....

Also had a question , i guess its something basic thing..
      Started with a topic exchange and i am polling through web gui. Trying to build a web based chat project to start with...I have one subscriber and multiple consumer...but the message is received only by one consumer..

Comment

Originally posted by united123 View Post
        Started with a topic exchange and i am polling through web gui
        You could also look at the JSON RPC plugin for the RabbitMQ broker. There's no reason to use Spring Integration at all if all you want is a listener in a UI (e.g. JavaScript).

Trying to build a web based chat project to start with...I have one subscriber and multiple consumer...but the message is received only by one consumer..
        That would be normal behaviour for a topic or direct exchange. Use a fanout, or a topic where the consumers have different routing key patterns, if you need pub-sub behaviour.

Comment

Working...
        X