X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting message properties in AmqpOutboundEndpoint

I'd like to be able to set priority, etc. on MessageProperties based on properties of the payload object. It appears that the AmqpOutboundEndpoint isn't finished to allow a customized postProcessMethod.

What would be the best way to accomplish this?

You are correct. We need to add a HeaderMapper implementation there that allows for passing Spring Integration Message Header values into the AMQP MessageProperties. Is that what you have in mind?... the actual "priority" value from Spring Integration MessageHeaders.PRIORITY?, or something else?

In the end, this should be very similar to what we have for our JMS adapters.

Comment

I'm actually resorting to using a transform before handing messages to the AMQPOutbound adapter. The message object in my specific case already has a priority (aside from the SI priority).

I noticed the header mapper wasn't there so wanted to bring it up and suggest that the impl should allow overrides for cases like mine where the AMQP header might be set from the message body object as opposed to the header.

Comment

Working...
      X