Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMQP with transaction manager

Hi guys,

I am using RabbitMQ for my messaging with producer. Producer service is doing spring @transaction to handle db transaction. I copied my rpc producer side code

<bean id="stbListener"
    class="org.springframework.amqp.remoting.service.A mqpInvokerServiceExporter">
    <property name="serviceInterface" value="com.java.stb.service.api.STBService" />
    <property name="service" ref="stbService" />
    <property name="amqpTemplate" ref="template" />
    </bean>

<bean id="rabbitTxManager"
    class="org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.transaction .RabbitTransactionManager">
    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
    </bean>
    <bean id="stbService" class="com.java.stb.service.impl.STBServiceImpl" />

<rabbit:connection-factory id="connectionFactory"
    channel-cache-size="10" />
    <rabbit:admin connection-factory="connectionFactory"
    auto-startup="false" />
    <rabbit:template id="template" connection-factory="connectionFactory"
    channel-transacted="true" />

<rabbit:queue name="${queue}" />

<rabbit:listener-container concurrency="20" prefetch="20" transaction-size="10" auto-startup="false"
    connection-factory="connectionFactory" transaction-manager="rabbitTxManager">
    <rabbit:listener ref="stbListener" queue-names="${queue}" />
    </rabbit:listener-container>

When i run my service i am getting timeout exception which is

Caused by: org.springframework.remoting.RemoteProxyFailureExc eption: No reply received - perhaps a timeout in the template?
    at org.springframework.amqp.remoting.client.AmqpClien tInterceptor.invoke(AmqpClientInterceptor.java:60)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethod Invocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java :172)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopPro xy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy7.isIdentityAvailableForSTB(Un known Source)
    at tv.moonweb.stb.service.api.STBServiceClient.isIden tityAvailableForSTB(STBServiceClient.java:101)
    ... 17 more

Please help me to solve this issue

Thankyou in advance

Gopy

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. We are in the process of moving to StackOverflow for our forums.

This question is probably a better candidate for StackOverflow, perhaps against the #spring-amqp tag.
    If you do post it there, please reply here with the link.

Thanks!

Comment

But, to answer quickly, it appears you are using the AmqpProxyFactoryBean and you need to increase it's RabbitTemplate's replyTimeout property (the default is 5 seconds).

Comment

Working...
      X