X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit Clients Long String issue

i get this exception whien i try to configure a header mapper for my int-amqp:outbound-gateway.

I am using 2.1.0.RELEASE version of spring integration.

Code:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rabbitmq/client/impl/LongString
    	at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.support.DefaultMessagePropertiesConverter.toMessageProperties(DefaultMessagePropertiesConverter.java:49)
    	at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.core.RabbitTemplate$3$1.handleDelivery(RabbitTemplate.java:379)
    	at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ConsumerDispatcher$4.run(ConsumerDispatcher.java:122)
    	at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.ConsumerWorkService$WorkPoolRunnable.run(ConsumerWorkService.java:69)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.rabbitmq.client.impl.LongString
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
    	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
    	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
    	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

Looks like you are using a newer amqp-client than that supported by spring-amqp (underneath Spring Integration). LongString was moved, in newer amqp clients, from client.impl to client. You need to back off to amqp-client 2.5.0, or...

...you need spring-amqp 1.0.1.RELEASE (which isn't available yet).

The changes to support newer clients (tested with 2.8.1) are available in 1.0.1.BUILD-SNAPSHOT. If you want to test with it, you may need to add the snapshot repo to your POM.

We expect 1.0.1 to be released shortly.

Comment

Working...
    X