X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring-amqp with spring 2.5?

I have two related projects; one a new routing project using spring 3.0, spring-integration and spring-amqp, and another legacy project that is currently on spring 2.5. which receives the routed messages.

The spring 3.0 project was relatively easy to get up and running with spring-amqp, but I am having some problems incorporating the spring-amqp into the spring 2.5 project. I am rather short of time to migrate the spring 2.5 project to spring 3.0 (although I hope to do that at some point).

Before I put a lot more effort into getting spring-amqp running within the spring 2.5 project, is that even feasible? If I need to I can hand code the rabbitmq java client directly in without the aid of spring-amqp, but it seems like I shouldn't have to do so.

If I *should* be able to easily incorporate spring-amqp into the spring 2.5 project I will continue to work through it, and if necessary post configurations and errors if I am unable to diagnose my screwup. (e.g. I am getting a "The type org.springframework.jmx.support.MetricType cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files")

Spring AMQP requires Spring 3.0. The officially supported version as provided in the parent POM is 3.0.5.RELEASE.

Comment

Thank you for the response. I was able to code the rabbitmq client directly in just a couple hours, including tests. I was not aware of the parent POM linkage to version (it seems obvious now).

Comment

Working...
      X