Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RabbitMQ and GWT

Hi,

Can I use the Spring AMQP Library with GWT applications. I need to make a Web application to communicate with my legacy C# services using RabbiMQ and I intended to use a GWT.

Does it work ???
    Have you ever tried this ???

Thanks in advance

It won't work from the client, of course, because there are lots of asynchronous features in AMQP, so the client basically has to be multi-threaded. Possibly you could make it work with a server that uses Spring AMQP to communicate with a broker. No-one tried it as far as I know, but there's no reason it won't work as long as you are allowed to create threads in your server.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Syer View Post
      It won't work from the client, of course, because there are lots of asynchronous features in AMQP, so the client basically has to be multi-threaded. Possibly you could make it work with a server that uses Spring AMQP to communicate with a broker. No-one tried it as far as I know, but there's no reason it won't work as long as you are allowed to create threads in your server.
      A have just read that GWT has a limited support for some packages in the client. I suppose it will not work too.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X