X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weblogic startup BeanDefinitionParsingException

I'm trying to deploy a Spring Integration web app onto a Weblogic 10.3 Server, and getting a strange error.

:org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDef initionParsingException:Configuration problem: Configuration problem: Id is required for element 'channel-interceptor' when used as a top-level tag Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/spring/application-context.xml] Offending resource: class path resource [META-INF/spring/application-context.xml]

The only channel-interceptor element looks like this:
    <int:channel-interceptor pattern="outboundChannel">
    <bean id="loggingChannelInterceptor" class="app.interceptors.LoggingChannelInterceptor"/>
    </int:channel-interceptor>

also previously had it set up like this:
    <bean id="loggingChannelInterceptor" class="app.interceptors.LoggingChannelInterceptor"/>
    <int:channel-interceptor pattern="outboundChannel" ref="loggingChannelInterceptor">

but the same error occurs.

This application starts up fine on Tomcat, and examining the spring-integration-2.0.xsd doesn't offer any answers. The channel-interceptor element doesn't have an id, optional or otherwise, so what could be causing the BeanParsing to fail?

Would an older (pre-3.0) spring library deployed on the Weblogic possibly be causing such a problem? Doesn't seem likely that the need for id on top-level elements was a requirement, but I've little experience with pre-3.0 spring.

Would urgently appreciate any ideas.

Would an older (pre-3.0) spring library deployed on the Weblogic possibly be causing such a problem?
    I think so. Can you verify what version of Spring is on the classpath when your app starts?

Comment

Working...
    X