X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration Use case help

i have a use case where users can subscribe for bunch of things example, product updates, articles ,product download executables. this information is stored in a db when application user gets to choose above options to subscribe. but we will have to notify the users whenever any of the related content gets updated or created (we have a different application from where a data entry will be made and this stored in a separate system). so how this can be achieved using spring-integration. can some one help me with simple integration patterns.

thanks
    DP

How do you want to notify the user? Email? Or you only want to notify active users (users currently online)?

Comment

we are currently looking at email and also a place in the application where they can browse the notifications

Comment

You can use outbound email adapter to send out email notifications. You can look at the 'mail' sample in the SI samples. Whenever something is updated, it can generate an event (Message) which could be sent to this adapter. THere is also Mail Header Enricher where you can specify TO, CC, Subject etc.

Comment

yes i have looked into it ..so in my scenario i should be using MailSendingMessageHandler class with this outbound gateway ?

Comment

Working...
          X