Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringSource and Zend Server

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct section to post a question like this but I couldn't find a better one. I'm wondering if there is a way to intergrate with springsource from the zend server java bridge. Currently at our company we have two main applications, one written in java using springsource and one in PHP. Our goal is to tie the PHP application into data from the java application. Is this possible and if so could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,
    Jeremy

Not a bad question and depending on how you look i could say that you did post it in the right forum.
    First, just to clarify, this forum is for Spring Integration project (not for general integration concerns with Spring).

In Spring Integration we do have a variety of the adapters to integrate with other non-java systems. However we don't have Zend, however might be a good idea for a new Adapter.

If you are interested you may create an JIRA request here: https://jira.springsource.org

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll submit a JIRA ticket on possibly a new adapter for Zend. Are you aware of any work arounds for this?

Comment

Unfortunately no, but then again its just a Java code

Comment

Working...
        X