X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTOM support

Just wondering whether MTOM support was on the road map for SI WS at all? My use case is that I essentially act as a proxy web service, so a consumer sends me a SOAP request, I then make that SOAP request to the 'real' web service and send the SOAP response back to the consumer. At the moment I'm achieving this using inbound and outbound gateways and I have one scenario where i'm receiving an MTOM attachment and the the outbound gateway (or spring ws components) seems to resolve the attachment and the resultant SI message has the base64 encoded data in the payload. What I ultimately would like to do is send the response back with the MTOM attachment however that may be possible. I'm assuming this is a job for SI as it looks as if the inbound gateway deals with creating the response.

Could you please create a new issue for this in JIRA?

Thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Done
      https://jira.springsource.org/browse/INT-1800

Comment

I set the target version to 2.0.4 for now. However, it might end up being a 2.1 feature. If you'd like to take a shot at implementing it, that would be great!

-Mark

Comment

Seems like a nice little challenge. Although I'm not sure the words little & nice are too appropriate

Comment

Hi !

Need too. It is not in 2.1.3 RELEASE. Any news about this ?

Regards
            Gabe

Comment

MTOM should be supported already if you are using the Jaxb2Marshaller you just need to set the mtomEnabled property on that to true.

Comment

I think we don't speak about the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                X