Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to integrade Mule (EBS) with Spring 2.5

Hi,

Recently I start working on mule and spring and i am little confuse about using the mule along with spring 2.5.

I am using restful web services and web page on top of my service layer.

I am running this project on tomcat 6.

As mule has independent server.

Q: I was wondering how to configure it with spring. following are two approaches i am considering

1. Spring 2.5 + tomcat 6 (also for Mule server)
    2. Spring 2.5 + tomcat 6 + Mule Server

Q: EBS layer should be on top of service layer and below webservices/website requests. Is it right approach.

Q: In Future I am planning to use memcache on top of service layer and on the top of cache layer, planning to use EBS(Mule). How this will effect my code and how should i design my application.

Q: If you have any sample application, where I can quickly kick start the work, I will also be a great favor.

Looking forward to your reply.

There is always option 3 and that is NOT to use Mule at all.
    I know, you probably posted in this forum thinking it is the place for general integration questions with Spring, but the reality is that Spring Integration is an independent project who's goal is to provide support and implementation of Enterprise Integration Patterns in a typical for Spring light-weight manner to give you an alternative to Mule (ServiceMix and other ESB) platform to address your integration needs.
    This question is asked a lot, so if you search you can find more about it. However, I am including a few links that you may want to read
    http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=98489

http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=61038

Comment

Working...
    X