X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent Queues question

I currently have a plain spring application which uses clustered persistent queues to allow asynchronous processing and to also provide a useful retry mechanism when calling external systems.

The processing from these queues are message driven spring beans (messageListeners - defined within a defaultmessagelistenercontainer)

I would like to take advantage of a number of the features that spring integration provides (such as content based routing, splitters etc). But it is not completely clear to me how I would replicate my existing configuration within SI. The documentation seems to indicate configuring a pollingChannel - but this does not seem to fit with a message driven model, so I must be misunderstanding this.

My key requirements are for guaranteed delivery to the consuming service, and for resilience if a node within the cluster is lost - allowing the message to be taken up by another node.

If someone could point me in the direction of where this is outlined in the documentation that would be most helpful. This must be a pretty common configuration - so I'm sure I am misunderstanding how to put SI together.

Thanks

You don't need to configure a polling channel, for MDB behaviour use the jms:message-driven-channel-adapter and wire it up to your message listener container.

Comment

Working...
    X