Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
In RC! issue with jms property mapping to SI headers Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In RC! issue with jms property mapping to SI headers

    One thing i noticed after moving from 2.0.0.NightlyBuild to RC1 is that the Dollar sign in one of the jms property is missing, while i was checking it in my app.

    Earlier the jms property was $jms_redelivered and i have devloped my logic based on this property which is mapped to SI header name.
    However, after moving to RC1, my comparison failed because, now i don't see the Dollar sign in front of the header name.

    I am using Websphere Service integration bus as my jms provider.
    Is this a bug?
    --sri
    Last edited by srikondoji; Nov 6th, 2010, 11:22 AM.

  • #2
    In RC1, we removed the "$" prefix from header names. It was a big decision to make, but ultimately it was driven by the convenience factor when dealing with header names in SpEL Expressions and Groovy scripts.

    You should be able to simply remove it on your side and get the exact same functionality that you had before.

    Comment


    • #3
      Awesome. Thats fine with me.
      --sri
      Originally posted by Mark Fisher View Post
      In RC1, we removed the "$" prefix from header names. It was a big decision to make, but ultimately it was driven by the convenience factor when dealing with header names in SpEL Expressions and Groovy scripts.

      You should be able to simply remove it on your side and get the exact same functionality that you had before.

      Comment

      Working...
      X