X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Leo
    Thanks a lot. I would love to try it, so if you can commit and provide access to the nightly build, that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by ldossantos View Post
      @racumin: The Integration graph does support printing & exporting. To print the graph you must be on the integration-graph tab. If you try to print from any other tab of the editor, you will print the XML instead. Saving the graph as an image works the same way, but you need to select the "Export..." command from the File menu. We support exporting to JPEG, PNG, and BMP
      Thanks for the info!

Comment

@GPS

To get access to our nightly builds, add the following URL http://dist.springsource.com/snapsho.../nightly/e3.6/ to your update sites. You can do this within STS by selecting the Help menu -> Install New Software... command

Then once the dialog has picked up the features from the update site, you'll want to select the "Core / STS" category, and proceed with the update.

Standard warning - these builds are automated every day, and some days are better than others so if you're working on mission critical code you might want to backup your STS install before updating, just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Behaviour and presentation

Hello Guys

Sorry by the delay, busy

@GPS
          The only plugin I installed on top of STS was perforce plugin, which I believe shouldn't be the problem.
          Why you are using this plugin?, is not enough STS by itself?, what is its purpose?

@ldossantos
          @dr_pompeii: To use the Spring Integration graph, I would highly recommend going to STS 2.5. The reason you don't see the graph in STS 2.3.2, and why there's no documentation for the STS.ini flag, is because the graph in that build was a work in progress.
          Thank you, but, How did you know about this?, Exists a link with more details about this?, for example when I downloaded the 2.3.2 in which place I should find a special advice about this.?

@GPS @oleg.zhurakousky @Mark Fisher and for other members about the follow

Just to share the follow specific and detalied experience for your consideration (already mentioned by GPS - about when STS hangs):

I downloaded the Sample.zip file, when in STS 2.5.0 I paste the content of Sample.xml in an empty Spring Bean Configuration File , STS in a first glance, it hangs or crash, in try to paste totally the content

I mean see image 00.png (specially the icon in the left top - the title part), then the next obvious step is close the application and appear image 01.png, after when STS is closed, only a windows is left. See 02.png (@ldossantos perhaps be useful for you)

The trick is ignore the event like 00.png for a while and wait a little and the code is pasted and I can see the huge diagram,
          but each time when I open this file, the hang event happen.

Something that I don't like is that I can't move to a specific position each visual component, for a better appreciation or oversight, or if I want to print it, I mean see 03.png

The solution is like @oleg.zhurakousky shared with us
          which you can fix by disabling "Automatic Layout" - its the button on the menu bar that looks like a 9 squares 3x3.
          I have a question, how is saved the specific coordinates?

@ldossantos
          We support exporting to JPEG, PNG, and BMP
          STS only offer a default name with .jpg (no jpeg) extension

@ldossantos
          I believe I've identified the primary cause of the performance issues you're seeing, and corrected it. We're planning on releasing STS 2.5.1 in the next couple of weeks, but if you need access to a nightly build let me know.
          Sounds great!

Best Regards
          Last edited by dr_pompeii; Nov 4th, 2010, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr_pompeii View Post
            Why you are using this plugin?, is not enough STS by itself?, what is its purpose?
            Ours is a perforce repository, and importing projects using this plugin provides some benefits, like checking and committing any changes directly to repository from eclipse/STS, comparing different versions of a given file in eclipse/STS itself, keeping track of what all files have been changed/added/deleted etc.

Comment

Hello GPS

Thanks for the reply, can you share the link of this plugin to read more about that?

Thank you

Comment

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/pro...p4eclipse.html
                Only if you are working with a perforce repository, this will be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X