Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration Samples diagram

Hi, I downloaded the samples in spring-integration-1.0.4.RELEASE

Where can I see the diagrams or system designs for these examples? Say the cafe example, where can I see some diagram/images on what it is all about.

I saw this for the cafe example but I think that the diagram was not complete. (You have a Waiter class in the example but none in the link)

Thanks!

The documentation is being updated and there is a better diagram in 2.0 manual
    http://build.springframework.org/dow...l#samples-cafe

Comment

Any chance of.....

Hi,

Thanks, Oleg.

Any chance of
      1) ... those graphics being available somewhere (in some image format, or ideally in Visio format)?
      2) ... making workflow visualizations like that part of the Spring IDE tools? [Is this on the plan?]

Much obliged,
      R

Comment

STS 2.5 already has visualization tools for Spring Integration. In fact those diagrams were created using it.
        No chance for Visio since no one is using it

Comment

Wonderful, where is it??

I'm using Spring Tool Suite 2.5RC1, but can't find any tools the tools you mention.

Did I miss something, or can you kindly provide a quick pointer to get me started on how to do this for an existing flow?

[I looked everywhere I could think of.... save for in the new Spring Integration examples that were recently provided...]

Comment

Open the XML configuration file with Spring Config Editor
            1. Make sure you have the latest STS.
            2. Open the integration configuration file (*.xml) with the Spring Config Editor (Right click, select Open With in context menu).
            3. On the editor screen select the Integration Graph tab

Comment

Originally posted by oleg.zhurakousky View Post
              The documentation is being updated and there is a better diagram in 2.0 manual
              http://build.springframework.org/dow...l#samples-cafe
              Hi, I noticed that in the above example, the drinksRouter is pointing to both coldDrinks and hotDrinks channels. I cannot replicate that using STS 2.5. When I choose connection and click the router object, it only points to the default-channel I want my diagram to point to different channels that the router can route messages onto.

Thanks!

Comment

Some of these diagrams were slightly edited for documentation purposes, but we are working on improving it. But realize that such edits may still be necessary in the future. For example if you have an expression based router, then the actual channel can only be known at runtime, so you would have to statically connect such router to all possible channels in the diagram.

Comment

I've created a JIRA issue https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1334 so we can all track its progress.

Comment

Working...
                  X