Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
outbound-channel-adapter failed to map Message header '$timestamp' Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outbound-channel-adapter failed to map Message header '$timestamp'

I have configured an jms outbound-channel-adapter as follows

<jms:outbound-channel-adapter channel="responseChannel" destination="responseQueue" />

When a message is sent to the response channel I get the following warning. I am using activemq 5.2.0

[org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer#0-1] WARN org.springframework.integration.jms.DefaultJmsHead erMapper 2010-10-20 14:32:08,258 failed to map Message header '$timestamp' to JMS property

Is this an problem? Or should I turn of the logging at this level?

Here is the stack trace

javax.jms.MessageNotWriteableException: Message properties are read-only
    at org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.checkR eadOnlyProperties(ActiveMQMessage.java:604)
    at org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.setObj ectProperty(ActiveMQMessage.java:406)
    at org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.setObj ectProperty(ActiveMQMessage.java:400)
    at org.springframework.integration.jms.DefaultJmsHead erMapper.fromHeaders(DefaultJmsHeaderMapper.java:1 01)
    at org.springframework.integration.jms.DefaultJmsHead erMapper.fromHeaders(DefaultJmsHeaderMapper.java:5 3)
    at org.springframework.integration.jms.JmsSendingMess ageHandler$1.postProcessMessage(JmsSendingMessageH andler.java:81)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$7.createM essage(JmsTemplate.java:644)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.doSend(Jm sTemplate.java:565)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$3.doInJms (JmsTemplate.java:536)
    at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(J msTemplate.java:466)

By default, SI jms adapter tries to map all the header properties into corresponding JMS header properties.
    In this case, you have something like "$timestamp" in the SI header, and that mapping is failing.
    Again, if you see, its just a warning and won't cause any issues.
    Check DefaultJmsHeaderMapper for exact details.

Comment

Working...
    X