I am trying to use Resequencer

Reference

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...ml#resequencer

<channel id="inputChannel"/>

<channel id="outputChannel">
    <queue capacity="20" />
    </channel>

<resequencer output-channel="outputChannel" input-channel="inputChannel"/>

While implementing I am getting below exception.

org.springframework.integration.message.MessageHan dlingException: Resequencer requires the 'correlationKey' property

The resequencer does have a default "correlationKey" (which is actually the correlationId header), but that requires that some upstream component to have populated that value. Do you have any publish/subscribe channel or splitter components upstream?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Fisher View Post
      The resequencer does have a default "correlationKey" (which is actually the correlationId header), but that requires that some upstream component to have populated that value. Do you have any publish/subscribe channel or splitter components upstream?

No I don't. I think even Aggregator needs to have any publish/subscribe channel or splitter components upstream right ?

Also Could you give a link for a sample example of publish subscriber example.

Comment

Forgot to ask you, Can we Set the correlationId header value during creation of a message?

Comment

Yes, you can set the correlationId header yourself (e.g. using <header-enricher> or a @Header method on a Gateway interface) or you can set a correlation-strategy on the resequencer.

The Loan Broker and Cafe samples both show split/aggregate flows. They use a router and splitter respectively, but the same applies for a publish-subscribe-channel (as long as the 'apply-sequence' attribute is set to TRUE).

Hope that helps.
          -Mark

Comment

is there any link to download the source code for Loan broker?
            Mark If for the above problem (resequencer) can I have router or filter as upstream component & are they capable for setting/populate the correlationId ?

Comment

The samples are available in the source control repository. You can find all links at the homepage: http://springsource.org/spring-integration

In 1.0, the 'router' does not have an 'apply-sequence' flag. That was added in 2.0. I don't see how it would make sense on a 'filter' component?

By the way, if you are interested in 2.0, we have moved and extended the samples. This blog provides all the details: http://blog.springsource.com/2010/09...ration-samples

Comment

Working...
              X