X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring integration inbound/outbound dts

I need to be able to have both an inbound channel (file/smb/ftp/ftps/sftp) and an out bound channel (file/smb/ftp/ftps/sftp) I also need to be able to configure a document transformation of the process between the 2 channels. Sample processes might be converting the line terminators in a file, encrypting the file, transforming from csv to xml, etc. What would a simple inbound/outbound configuration look like? What would it look like with the dts process added to the config? Is this possible with spring integration? Please forgive the seemingly infantile questions. While I have some experience with spring, i am totally green on spring integration.

@solid,

To see many "sample configurations" clone spring integration samples project: "git://git.springsource.org/spring-integration/samples.git" from http://git.springsource.org/spring-integration/samples

Since Spring Integration is just "pipe --> filter --> pipe", you should definitely be able to "transform" message payload ( you data ) as it travels from one pipe ( channel ) to another.

/Anatoly

Comment

Working...
    X