dont forget me!!( for comments)

Thanks

Comment

sorry, i will reply (for what it's worth) as soon as i can

Comment

thanks rhart. I will wait.

Comment

Sorry for the delay and I doubt it'll be worth the wait

First of all there are some issues in your sample config. For example your message-driven-channel-adapter channel does not exist and there are 2 route1 channels. Only sample config I know but thought worth pointing out as you were experiencing config errors.

In terms of 4 threads processing each route this is controlled by the poller on the subscriber of that route. I could show example config if that doesnt make sense.

Your comment about the server crashing is a good one. Regardless of the queue capacity if the server crashes and there are messages on a queue channel they will be lost. I had a guranteed delivery requirement and what I did was pick the message up from JMS and store to DB in a transaction. Then read from the DB and update the message status when complete. If the server crashed the messages would still be in a status of NEW in the DB and retried on server startup. Maybe not ideal but it worked. It's a trade off I guess around using SI for the custom error handling against going down an AOP route.

WRT your last 2 points I'm not really sure. I think you're right that it will block and wait and I think it'll be whoever gets there first will get the last space on the queue.

HTH

Comment

Thanks, this helps. I will revert with some details in couple of days, focus is shited to another small task

Comment

Working...
            X