Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
1.0.4 does not replace property with actual value Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1.0.4 does not replace property with actual value

    I have a relatively complicated SI project with lots of spring context files.
    I upgraded to 1.0.4 from 1.0.3 and now I am having a problem where my jndiTemplate bean is not getting the java.naming.provider.url property set from the properties file.
    I have a bean definition like this:
    <bean id="jndiTemplate"
    <property name="environment">
    <prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">com.sun.jndi.lda p.LdapCtxFactory</prop>
    <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">${jndi.ldapUrl}</prop>

    The error I get when I run my app is that "${jndi.ldapUrl}" is a malformed url. If I "hard code" the actual jndi.ldapUrl value into the context file, then the app comes up fine.

    If I remove all the SI 1.0.4 jars and replace them with 1.0.3 jars it works fine.

    I turned up debugging and under the 1.0.4 jars it seems like the jndiTemplate bean is trying to get created before the propertyConfigurer bean.

    I'm trying to come up with a much smaller version of my project to encapsulate this problem but that may take a while.

    I was hoping someone had some thoughts.