Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to read concurrently from a JMS queue ? Even-driven, and transactional. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to read concurrently from a JMS queue ? Even-driven, and transactional.

Hello,

I would like several threads to receive messages concurrently from a JMS queue in an event-driven way and propagating a transaction.

I'm currently using the <int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter/> which satisfies the even-driven and transactional aspects, but it doesn't seem to handle a task-executor to delegate the receive task to multiple threads.

I figured that maybe the <int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter/> with a poller would do to satisfy the concurrency aspect, but then it wouldn't be even-driven anymore.
    And any idea regarding a publish/subscribe channel would break the transaction.

(By the way, what is the difference between a <int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter/> and a <int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter/> without poller ?)

What other option do I have?

Thank you in advance,

Pierre

Actually it does
    You can use the following attributes:
    concurrent-consumers max-concurrent-consumers max-messages-per-task etc... to accomplish your goal.

Comment

Originally posted by oleg.zhurakousky View Post
      Actually it does
      You can use the following attributes:
      concurrent-consumers max-concurrent-consumers max-messages-per-task etc... to accomplish your goal.
      Oops, my mistake... Thank you.

And regarding the difference between a <int-jms:message-driven-channel-adapter/> and a <int-jms:inbound-channel-adapter/> without poller?

Comment

Working...
      X