Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration Support cost and benchmark samples

Hi All,

I want to know support cost of spring integration and some performance numbers of spring integration.

Thanks.
    Sunil

I am afraid there is no way to answer you question other then to say "Spring Integration is fast!" - but what is fast and what is slow or should I say how fast is fast?
    The only way to answer this question is to get more information form you and run the performance figures. The required information would be:
    - requirements (use cases),
    - architecture
    - network topology
    - hardware configuration
    - products used with Spring Integration
    - etc. . .

Basically the only way to answer your question is for you to build proof of concept and submit your feedback to us.
    As a side note, we have yet to get any performance complaints while Spring Integration has been successfully used in many different industries (Airlines, Travel, Government etc...)

Comment

Spring Integration Support cost ??

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your's quick reply definatly i will make a POC to test Spring integration. Please can tell the support cost of Spring integration/per cpu /per year.

Comment

PLease contact SpringSource support with this question. You can find more information here: http://www.springsource.com/support/springsupport

Comment

Working...
        X