X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cache-based MessageStore / MessageGroupStore Implementation

Can we build support into the Spring Integration framework for a Cache-based MessageStore implementation, which may be used from many components within the framework where persistence to cache (as opposed to JDBC) is desirable?

We have, just need to figure out how to go about it considering Gemfire is not OS

Comment

I would like to see gemfire inbound and outbound adapters, access to a cache or gemfire backed channels.

Comment

We have prototyped the GemFire-backed MessageStore, and it will definitely fall within the scope of the issue we have for this:
        https://jira.springsource.org/browse/INT-1170

Also, we will create inbound/outbound adapters. For the inbound adapters, we will have at least 2 GemFire types: 1) simple CacheListener 2) Continuous Query

If you want to follow the progress, keep an eye on the Spring Integration sandbox repository where most of these prototypes will exist soon:
        http://git.springsource.org/spring-integration/sandbox

Thanks,
        Mark

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

GemFire Cache-based Message Store

Hi guys,
            I'm almost done with using GemFire cache to override the message store available in Spring Integration. I'm able to add the message to the Caches Region. Find the code snippet below :

public <T> Message<T> addMessage(Message<T> msg)
            {

Cache cache = new CacheFactory().set("cache-xml-file", "config/gemfire.peer.cache.xml").create();
            Region<UUID,Message<T>> gemFireRegion = cache.getRegion("claimcheckregion");
            gemFireRegion.put(msg.getHeaders().getId(), msg);

}

but facing issues while fetching from the cache. It is querying the database rather than fetching from the cache. Anybody faced this issue???

Comment

the code snippet for retrieving from cache is :

public Message<?> getMessage(UUID key)
              {

Cache cache = new CacheFactory().set("cache-xml-file", "config/gemfire.peer.cache.xml").create();
              Region<UUID,Message<?>> gemFireRegion = cache.getRegion("claimcheckregion");
              message = (Message<?>)gemFireRegion.get(key);

}

Comment

Can somebody provide me a High level design as to, how can i go forward in achieving this???

Comment

Working...
                X