X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transaction in Spring Integration

I'm using jms inbound gateway to receive incoming messages and then pass the messages to the two tranoformers for further processing. My question is how can i create transaction that span across JMS inbound gateway and transformer. So if there is error in receiving the messages or messages transformation the transaction is not committed. The application server is Weblogic 10.3
    Thanks

To enable transactional JMS Sessions (local resource transactions), you can set the "acknowledge" attribute to "transacted".

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Fisher View Post
      To enable transactional JMS Sessions (local resource transactions), you can set the "acknowledge" attribute to "transacted".
      Thanks for the reply
      I have a DefaultMessageListenerContainer container with
      <property name="sessionTransacted" value="true"/>
      to enable transactional JMS sesssion. My impression is by setting sessiontransacted to "true", only take care of delivery of messages and then it ends. My requirement is to have a transaction to also span across receive and xslt transfromer. The transaction only commits or rollback after the message is processed by the transformer.
      Here is my configuration -

<jms:inbound-gateway id="jmsin"
      request-destination="MessageQueue"
      container="CorrespondenceMessageListenerContainer"
      request-channel="Transformer"/>

<si-xml:xslt-transformer input-channel="Transformer" output-channel="TransFormerInputChannel"
      xsl-resource="classpath:transformersendCorrespondence. xsl"/>

Comment

Working...
      X