X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebServiceOutboundGateway and WebServiceTemplate

The WebServiceOutboundGateway uses a WebServiceTemplate but doesn't expose it (there is a getWebServiceTemplate but no setWebServiceTemplate). It's different from JmsSendingMessageHandler with JmsTemplate. I need to disable checkConnectionForFault the property on the WebServiceTemplate, but I can't. What's the reason behind this choice?

WebServiceOutboundGateway should expose the WebServiceTemplate as a settable property

We too are having this issue, when dealing with a legacy web service (which cannot be changed) the service does not send a HTTP 500 response and so we want the WebServiceTemplate to check for the fault in the response. Unfortunately we cant access this property. WebServiceOutboundGateway should expose the WebServiceTemplate so it can be overridden.

Originally posted by gquintana View Post
    The WebServiceOutboundGateway uses a WebServiceTemplate but doesn't expose it (there is a getWebServiceTemplate but no setWebServiceTemplate). It's different from JmsSendingMessageHandler with JmsTemplate. I need to disable checkConnectionForFault the property on the WebServiceTemplate, but I can't. What's the reason behind this choice?

Comment

Working...
    X