Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.0.3.RELEASE tag build

Hello,
    I've checked out 1.0.3.RELEASE tag from svn and tried to build it.
    It seems that two dependencies are missing in poms:

1. spring-integration-jms : spring-test
    2. spring-integration-core : aspectj

Also, many tests under windows fail most probably because java.io.tmpdir system property is used in tests. For example:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unexpected IOException when loo
    king for destination directory: class path resource [C:/Users/MAGATO~1/AppData/Local/Temp/]

I've tried to replace all occurencies of java.io.tmpdir with user.home, but then the asserts fail.

what would be the easiest way to make tests work under windows.
    thanks & best,
    Milan

You can't use maven to build Spring Integration (yet), instead you have to use Spring Build. You could also try to add the two dependencies yourself, but that would not give you the same result as Spring Build.

java.io.tmpdir should work also on windows.

Comment

Originally posted by iwein View Post
      You can't use maven to build Spring Integration (yet), instead you have to use Spring Build. You could also try to add the two dependencies yourself, but that would not give you the same result as Spring Build.

java.io.tmpdir should work also on windows.
      Hi,
      I've added those dependencies into poms, but tests fail because of java.io.tmpdir on Windows 7. On Vista it doesn't happen.

Following your advice, I tried to build with spring-build, by following instructions in build-spring-integration. Unfortunatelly, no success. Here are the two problems faced:

Problem #1: The bundlor version seems to be wrong:

No ivy:settings found for the default reference 'ivy.instance'. A default instance will be used
      DEPRECATED: 'ivy.conf.file' is deprecated, use 'ivy.settings.file' instead
      :: loading settings :: file = c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\common\ivysettings.xml
      [ivy:cachepath]
      [ivy:cachepath] :: problems summary ::
      [ivy:cachepath] :::: WARNINGS
      [ivy:cachepath] module not found: com.springsource.bundlor#com.springsource.bundlor. ant;1.0.0.CI-R323-B153
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== integration: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\org.springframework.integration/../integration-repo/com.springsource.bundlor
      /com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.0.0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== local: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] C:\Users\agaton\AppData\Local\Temp\/local-repository/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.0.
      0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== bundle-release-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/release/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.0.
      0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== bundle-milestone-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/milestone/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.
      0.0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== bundle-snapshot-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/snapshot/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.0
      .0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== library-release-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/libraries/release/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1.
      0.0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== library-milestone-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/libraries/milestone/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-
      1.0.0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ==== library-snapshot-repository: tried
      [ivy:cachepath] s3://repository.springsource.com/ivy/libraries/snapshot/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.CI-R323-B153/ivy-1
      .0.0.CI-R323-B153.xml
      [ivy:cachepath] ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      [ivy:cachepath] :: UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES ::
      [ivy:cachepath] :: com.springsource.bundlor#com.springsource.bundlor. ant;1.0.0.CI-R323-B153: not found
      [ivy:cachepath] :: USE VERBOSE OR DEBUG MESSAGE LEVEL FOR MORE DETAILS
      [subant] Leaving directory: c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\org.springframework.integration
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem #2: I've changed the bundlor.ant.version to be 1.0.0.RELEASE, since I found that this is the latest stable release of bundlor. But then, I am getting:
      ivy.init:

bundlor.init:
      No ivy:settings found for the default reference 'ivy.instance'. A default instance will be used
      DEPRECATED: 'ivy.conf.file' is deprecated, use 'ivy.settings.file' instead
      :: loading settings :: file = c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\common\ivysettings.xml
      [subant] Leaving directory: c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\org.springframework.integration

BUILD FAILED
      c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\multi-bundle\artifact.xml:45: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\multi-bundle\common.xml:71: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\common\artifact.xml:38: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      c:\Users\agaton\projects\spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE\spring-build\common\artifact.xml:89: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      jar:file:/c:/Users/agaton/projects/spring-integration-1.0.3.RELEASE/ivy-cache/repository/com.springsource.bundlor/com.springsource.bundlor.ant/1.0.0.RELEASE/com
      .springsource.bundlor.ant-1.0.0.RELEASE.jar!/com/springsource/bundlor/ant/antlib.xml:3: taskdef A class needed by class com.springsource.bundlor.ant.Bundlor can
      not be found: com/springsource/bundlor/support/classpath/ClassPathFactory

Could you tell me please, what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
      Milan

Comment

Working...
      X