X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI 2.0 and Process Manager

I have seen a process management development in the sand-box folder within SI subversion repository. I am very interested in a lightweight solution for such topic, do you plan a Process Manager implementation for the next 2.0 release ?

regards
    Vincent

Vincent

The ideas are floating around and debates are happening, but unfortunately not for 2.0. However after 2.0 I think we'll have some time to revisit it. Stay tuned.

Comment

Oleg/Mark,

Is this change( Process Manager) feature being worked on? I need to implement this and being avid fan of SI, i would like see it soon in SI itself.

For me, confusion is to choose between the Database back cache for Process Definitions rules/model or using XML config for rules/model.

I think cache driven rules/model is easy to change/add/modify/refresh on the fly as compared to XML based thing( requires build).

Please let me know if there is any JIRA for this and any discussions that I can follow on this in SI.

Thanks

Comment

Hi guys, I responded to rock_starr's newer post on Activiti and Spring Integration and the process manager impl (sorry.. I'm working my way backwards.) Let me forward you to that post (http://forum.springsource.org/showth...d=1#post337816) and say that the project's not GA, but the adapters / gateways work and we're definitely interested in your use cases and getting feedback. At the moment, the namespace support itself isnt working, but check the tests to see the pieces n action and post back here and we'll try to lend a hand.

Comment

Working...
        X