X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to resolve reply channel for message

hi, I get this error when I using mail:outbound-channel-adapter and recipient-list-router.

this is my code:
    <recipient-list-router id="customRouter" input-channel="errorChannel" ignore-send-failures="false">
    <recipient channel="mailErrorChannel"/>
    <recipient channel="jmsErrorChannel"/>
    </recipient-list-router>

<transformer id="testTransformer" input-channel="errorChannel" method="transform" output-channel="mailErrorChannel">
    <beans:bean class="com.test.transformer.ErrorToMailMessageTran sformer">
    <beansroperty name="velocityEngine" ref="velocityEngine"/>
    </beans:bean>
    </transformer>

<mail:outbound-channel-adapter channel="mailErrorChannel" mail-sender="mailSender"/>
    <mail:header-enricher subject="ExampleMail" input-channel="mailErrorChannel"
    to="[email protected]"
    from="[email protected]"
    overwrite="false"/>

in the recipient-list-router, I want to send error to email and JMS, JMS is ok, but email is not success, this is error message in JMS,payload is email content.

org.springframework.integration.channel.ChannelRes olutionException: unable to resolve reply channel for message: [Payload=<html>
    <body>
    <h3>你好, 系统管理员:</h3>

<div>
    asdsfdsf
    </br>
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.springframework.integration.transformer.Messag eTransformationException cannot be cast to java.util.HashSet
    </br>

</br>
    sdfdsfsdfdsfsfsdf
    </div>
    </body>

and I found another error in JMS:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: no value available for the 'MailHeaders.TO' header

but I have set To in the mail:header-enricher

does anybody can help me? thank you very much!

You have recipient-list-router getting message from the errorChannel and distributing it to mailErrorChannel as well as JMS.
    You also have transformer which gets message from the errorChannel sending it to the mailErrorChannel.
    I am a bit confused as to what are you trying to accomplish here???

Also, you didn't set output-channel on your header-enricher. The outputChannel should be the one from which mail outbound-channel-adapter will be sending from.

Comment

I add a output-channel in header-enricher, it is working now, thank you very much!

I just want to learning how to use jms and email in SI, so I want to send error message to email and jms. I add a channel for email, this is my code, I dont know if it is good, but it is working.

Code:
      <recipient-list-router id="customRouter" input-channel="errorChannel" ignore-send-failures="false">
      		<recipient channel="errorToMailChannel"/>
      		<!--
      		<recipient channel="jmsErrorChannel"/>
      		-->
      	</recipient-list-router>

<transformer id="mailTransformer" input-channel="errorToMailChannel" method="transform" output-channel="mailChannel">
      		<beans:bean class="com.test.transformer.ErrorToMailMessageTransformer">
      			<beans:property name="velocityEngine" ref="velocityEngine"/>
      			<beans:property name="templateName" value="mailtemplate.vm"/>
      		</beans:bean>
      	</transformer>
      	<mail:header-enricher subject="${mail.subject}" input-channel="errorChannel" output-channel="errorChannel"
      			to="${mail.to}"
      			from="${mail.from}"
      			overwrite="false"/>
      	<mail:outbound-channel-adapter channel="mailChannel" mail-sender="mailSender"/>

Comment

Working...
      X