Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit of file:inbound-channel-adapter

Hello,

I'm testing the spring integration with "file:inbound-channel-adapter". When I try to process small files my implementation works so good, but when process large file (46MB) the aplication doesn´t works. Are there a limit of file? Are there any configuration for this?

Att,

Fabiano

Can you be more specific on the "doesn't works" part? I'm expecting you're seeing an OOME or something similar, but I need more details before I can say anything sensible about it.

Comment

Hello,

My configuration:
      Code:
      <file:inbound-channel-adapter id="filesIn" directory="file:c:/temp/bov"  auto-create-directory="true" >
      		<integration:poller>
      			<integration:interval-trigger interval="5000" />
      		</integration:poller>
      	</file:inbound-channel-adapter>

<file:outbound-channel-adapter id="fileOut" directory="file:c:/temp/proc" />    

<!-- Transformadores  -->
      	<file:file-to-string-transformer input-channel="filesIn" output-channel="fileString"  /> 
      	<integration:transformer input-channel="fileString" output-channel="pregao" ref="transformar"></integration:transformer>	

<!-- Serviços --> 		
          <integration:service-activator input-channel="pregao" output-channel="fileOut" ref="pregaoService"> </integration:service-activator>
      When the archive is large the transform doesn't work and the service doesn't to be active. The application neither uses memory nor cpu.

The application
      Code:
      AbstractApplicationContext context = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("conf.xml",MinhaClasse.class);
      	context.start();

Comment

Working...
      X