Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java extension using Spring Integration?

[Avatar]
    2009-10-21 11:13:37 UTC

Saxon works fine as XSLT and XPath engine inside Spring Integration 1.0.3. But I can not include Java extensions sucessfully. The extensions

<xsl:value-of select="double:MAX_VALUE()" xmlns:double="java:java.lang.Double"/>

<xsl:value-of select="math:sqrt($arg)" xmlns:math="java:java.lang.Math"/>

work fine inside XMLSpy. But these error messages are shown using Spring Integration/Saxon EE

Error at xsl:value-of on line 31 column 84 XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 18 on line 31 in {double:MAXVALUE()}: Cannot find a matching 0-argument function named {java:java.lang.Double}MAX VALUE()

Error at xsl:value-of on line 32 column 77 XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 15 on line 32 in {math:sqrt($arg)}: Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named {java:java.lang.Math}sqrt()

The enviroment is:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=net.sf.saxo n.TransformerFactoryImpl javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory=net.sf.saxon.xpath.XP athFactoryImpl javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apach e.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList=org.apache .xerces.dom.DOMImplementationS ourceImpl

The spring integration object is

<spi-xml:xslt-transformer id="testtrans" xsl-resource="testtrans.xslt"/>

What am I doing wrong?

I reverted back from saxon ee to saxon sa and now it works. Futher testing with saxon ee will go on.

Comment

The class com.saxonica.config.EnterpriseTransformerFactory has to be used instead of net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImp to active the enterprise features like Java extensions on saxon ee.

Comment

Working...
      X