Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to switch off a poller

hi ,

We use spring Integration and spring batch . I have configured a PollableChannel . Is it possible to pause or stop the poller for some time and restart the it after some time through a job ?

My requirement is , I want to configure a job which should pause / stop poller and another job shoul restart the poller . Is it achievable ? If yes pls guide me how ?

With Regards
    AD

You can do several things. You could invoke the stop() method on components where it makes sense, but that is a bit tricky. You can also implement a custom trigger.

Comment

hi ,
      Thanks Iwein for the replay . Could you pls guide me how I could invoke stop method for the poller ?

With Regards
      AD

Comment

Switching of poller

I do facing the similar issue. Please help...

I am using the maestro schedular for polling (project requirement).
        I am using Spring Integration FTP Inbound Channel Adapter for only transferring the file from file server to local directory. When i am using the poller, i am not able to stop the poller after file being transferred.

Is there any way i can say poller after some specific interval.

Comment

Lets maintain your discussion on your original post http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=106614, otherwise it gets confusing.

Comment

Working...
          X