Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no declaration can be found for element message-bus

Hello,

I am getting the following error. Please kindly help.

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'message-bus'.

Thanks in advance

Code:
    Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:spring/spring-integration-beans.xml]
    Offending resource: class path resource [spring/application-context.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 14 in XML document from class path resource [spring/spring-integration-beans.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'message-bus'.
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
    Last edited by aysbilge; Sep 17th, 2009, 03:07 AM.

You're using <message-bus /> probably while that is not supported by the namespace. Did you perhaps start using SI in one of the early milestones?

Comment

The version that i am currently using is 1.0.0.M4. Is this a known issue for early builds?

Comment

The current version is 1.0.3.RELEASE. If you want to be on a milestone I suggest you wait for 2.0.M1. You're not using a milestone in production are you?

Comment

Working...
        X