X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics in SI

Hi guys, here is my SI config. I am just adapting the sample apps within SI.
    If I replace the Queue with Topic, I dont get any messages on my topic, but queue works fine...should i be using a different channel adapter for topic to work?

thanx for any info
    ===============================================

<bean id="responseQueue" class="com.sun.messaging.Topic">
    <constructor-arg value="fpControlChannelDudleyQueue" />
    </bean>
    ================================================
    <bean id="connectionfactoryfactory" class="org.springframework.integration.samples.jms .MQConnectionFactoryFactory">
    <property name="properties">
    <props>
    <prop key="imqAddressList">10.182.227.251:8076</prop>
    <prop key="imqDefaultUsername">admin</prop>
    <prop key="imqDefaultPassword">admin</prop>

</props>
    </property>
    </bean>
    <bean id="connectionfactory"
    factory-bean="connectionfactoryfactory"
    factory-method="createConnectionFactory"/>
    <bean id="springconnectionfactory" class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleCo nnectionFactory">
    <property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="connectionfactory" />
    </bean>

================================================

<stream:stdin-channel-adapter id="stdin" channel="stdinToJmsoutChannel">

</stream:stdin-channel-adapter>

<channel id="stdinToJmsoutChannel"/>

<jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="jmsout" channel="stdinToJmsoutChannel" destination="responseQueue" connection-factory="springconnectionfactory"/>

<integrationoller id="poller" default="true">
    <integration:interval-trigger interval="10000"/>
    </integrationoller>

hi guys, can someone please just verify that the adapter I am using for a topic is correct?

thanx

Comment

Yes, the same adapter works for both Queues and Topics. Are you sure there are no other configuration issues. Have you tried a simple send/receive through the admin console, etc?

Comment

cool thanx for the confirm Mark, i will keep digging and post resolution once I find why messages are not appearing on the topic....

Comment

By the way, weren't you using WebSphere MQ before? Did that change, or are you just using a different provider for testing?

Comment

yup, you are most correct, I am still developing our integration project on WAS...however.., long story made short, I started sharing my new found gems of SI knowledge with fellow colleagues and one colleague is using OpenMQ and glassfish, struggling for 2 weeks getting his JMS messaging code to work.
            Using SI, we had it running in ten minutes! He was seriously impressed. He is using topics.

Comment

Working...
            X