Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Get attributes(events of channel) when subscibers connect/disconnect Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get attributes(events of channel) when subscibers connect/disconnect

Hi,

I have a requirement where in i want to get notification when the first subscriber hooks(may be with some service activator) into the channel .

Also i need notifications when the last subscriber unregisters from the channel.

That is, I want notification when the number of listeners on channel becomes 1 or 0 ? This is because when first guy subscribers to this channel i want some jms adapter to get activated ,similarly when the last guy unsubscribes i want to dynamically stop the jms adapters.

Currently i am using AOP to get subscriber on pub-sub-channel. But i have to take the additional pain of maintaining the count of the subscribers .

@Pointcut("execution(* org.springframework.integration.channel.Subscribab leChannel.subscribe(..))")
    private void subscribe() {
    }

@Before("subscribe() &&" + "args(arg) &&" + "this(channel)")
    public void beforeAdvice(MessageHandler arg,MessageChannel channel)
    {
    }

Is there any internal property of the channel which i can use for all the above mentioned cases and dynamically start stop adapters connected to it ?
Working...
X