Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample in Multi JVM

Hello Gurus,

I'm new to Spring Integration.

I could run the samples delivered as part of Spring Integration 1.0.2. However I don't understand why the main method is not coming out after execution. And how can I make Cafe sample run in multi JVM. Or should I use JMS to make Cafe example to run in multi JVM?

Your help in explaining these would be much helpful to me.

Best regards,
    Saravan.

The samples have been considerably improved in 1.0.3, so I recommend you try those. For the main method not returning, please create an issue. It's just a minor annoyance, but I think it could be fixed pretty easily, if we get around to it.

To run in multiple JVM's there are quite a few options, JMS is a likely one if you have a broker in your environment. RMI is also supported, but maybe you'd prefer http to be ready for outscaling or if you're interested in evolving different nodes at different rates /using different technologies.

Comment

Much Thanks iwein!

I've raised a JIRA issue (INT-747) to track the sample fix.

I don't have JMS in my environment. However I'm thinking to use RMI, however I don't find the sample for it. Could you please suggest from where I should start to implement an RMI POC or sample. Thanks.

Best regards,
      Saravan.

Comment

Working...
      X