X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS Security on outgoing messages

I'm using SimpleWebServiceOutboundGateway, has anybody added WS Security headers to their outgoing messages? And if so how?

I have a Wss4jSecurityInteceptor configured for use in authenticating inbound messages, is there any way of re-using this somehow as it does add the ws security headers to responses of inbound messages. From what I can gather from Spring WS I need to use WebServiceMessageCallback on the WebServiceTemplate of SimpleWebServiceOutboundGateway but the only example I can find uses Xws and not Wss4j and this is on a custom client not SimpleWebServiceOutboundGateway.

Not to worry, resolved this now.

Basically the namespace support for SimpleWebServiceOutboundGateway already has support for request-callback so I created a call back class that delegates to my defined security interceptor.

Code:
    <bean id="wsSecurityMessageCallback" class="WsSecurityMessageCallback">
        	<constructor-arg ref="wsSecurityInterceptor" />
        	<constructor-arg ref="messageFactory" />
        </bean>

<ws:outbound-gateway
    			uri="http://127.0.0.1:8080/" request-callback="wsSecurityMessageCallback" />
    Code:
    public class WsSecurityMessageCallback implements WebServiceMessageCallback {

private Wss4jSecurityInterceptor securityInterceptor;

private WebServiceMessageFactory messageFactory;

public WsSecurityMessageCallback(Wss4jSecurityInterceptor securityInterceptor, WebServiceMessageFactory messageFactory) {
    		this.securityInterceptor = securityInterceptor;
    		this.messageFactory = messageFactory;
    	}

public void doWithMessage(WebServiceMessage message) throws IOException,
    			TransformerException {

MessageContext messageContext = new DefaultMessageContext(message, messageFactory);
    		securityInterceptor.handleRequest(messageContext);
    	}
    }

Comment

Working...
    X