Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integraton in production

Hi,
    I am evaluating Spring Integration, Camel & JBPM to implement workflows.
    I was looking for some case studies/projects that are using Spring integration and have deployed it in production. I would also like to know whether there are any performance benchmarks for Spring integration that can demonstrate the scalability of the framework.

If anyone has done a similar exercise, it would be great if you can share the results.

Regards,
    Samarth

What do camel, integration have to do with BPM?! They are intended for losely coupled systems which is something else then BPM. But that is just IMHO .

Comment

I agree with you, that BPM is different. However, simple workflows (like the Cafe Sample) can be implemented simply by using Spring Integration, or by using a workflow engine like JBPM.

Comment

This doesn't exactly answer the original question, but on a somewhat related note, we will be adding some form of "Process Manager" in Spring Integration 2.0. the main idea is to allow process-scoped state and event-triggered actions (including composite events). If you want to look at some of the current ideas, there is a prototype within the 'org.springframework.integration.process' module in the SVN sandbox.

Comment

Hi Mark,
          More related to the original question, do you know of any projects which are using Spring integration in production? Also, if we purchase support/enterprise version from SpringSource, does it include support for Spring Integration?

Regards,
          Samarth

Comment

Working...
          X