Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem while using JMS with Spring Integration

Hi,
    I am using JMS along with spring integration. But, I am getting this weird exception while deploying my application.

Please help !!

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionSt oreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [umpcore-application-context.xml]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Class [org.springframework.integration.jms.config.JmsName spaceHandler] for namespace [http://www.springframework.org/schema/integration/jms] does not implement the [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHan dler] interface

Can you check your classpath to be sure you have a single version of any Spring jar?

Comment

Mark , Thanks a lot for the reply !!

I followed your advice and I found different versions of Sprig related jars in the classpath. Now I am having only one copy/version of jar files.

I am getting a new error now.

Its cvc-complex-type.2.4.c for jms:outbound-channel-adapter

Please help

Comment

I think you just need to add the org.springframework.integration.jms JAR to the classpath.

Comment

I had this exact problem yesterday. I had all the Spring-Integration jars in the classpath, including the required 3rd party jars. I'm using spring-integration-1.0.1.RELEASE. It turns out i was copying the jars from lib directory, instead of copying from the dist directory

I hope this help you

Comment

Hey,
            Thanks for the Reply !!

I was able to fix the problem. It indeed was the conflict between the jar files.

Comment

Working...
            X