X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebServiceDemo + WL81 WS not returning results

I am runnning the SI WebServiceDemo and also my own simple web service (running on WL 8.1). In both cases I receive back the SOAP message (displayed on the console with <stream:stdout-channel-adapter>) but without the (correct)value returned from the web service.

When running the SI WebServiceDemo i receive the following message: (an Error as the response value)
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><FahrenheitToCelsiusResponse xmlns="http://tempuri.org/"><FahrenheitToCelsiusResult>Error</FahrenheitToCelsiusResult></FahrenheitToCelsiusResponse>
    and when testing with my own simple web service: (the string passed to the web service should be returned as is, but the response does not include the string)
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><n1:helloWorldResponse xmlns:n1="http://tempuri.org/">Web service executed with param: </n1:helloWorldResponse>
    in both cases I can invoke successfully the web services through IE.
    has anyone encountered a similar problem?

In another case when trying to invoke a sample WS in WL9.2
    i receive the following error:
    Code:
    Caused by: org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClientException: [Server CodecHandler] Failed to decode Unable to find xml element for parameter: message
    	at org.springframework.ws.soap.client.core.SoapFaultMessageResolver.resolveFault(SoapFaultMessageResolver.java:37)
    	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.handleFault(WebServiceTemplate.java:738)
    	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:564)
    again, successfully invoking the WS with IE and sending the same SOAP message as the requested XML.

thanks in advance!
Working...
X