Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
JBoss/Spring JMS integration - Illegal property name: JMSXDeliveryCount Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBoss/Spring JMS integration - Illegal property name: JMSXDeliveryCount

Hello,

I am new to spring integration and trying to figure out the following error.
    Trying to create a simple inbound/outbound JMS adapter, using JBoss (4.2.2.GA). I have defined a jms:inbound-channel-adapter connected to the requestQueue, and a jms:outbound-channel-adapter connected to the sendQueue. Also a service activator which is a simple bean that prints the JMS message.
    I have succesfully sent a message to the requestQueue from JBoss, which is picked up by and printed by the bean, but when the jms:outbound-channel-adapter sends the message back to the JBoss sendQueue i receive the following error:

Mar 23, 2009 7:49:50 AM org.springframework.integration.jms.DefaultJmsHead erMapper fromHeaders
    WARNING: failed to map Message header 'JMSXDeliveryCount' to JMS property
    javax.jms.JMSException: Illegal property name: JMSXDeliveryCount

JMS adapter settings:
    <jms:inbound-channel-adapter id="jmsin" destination="requestQueue" channel="inputChannel"/>

<channel id="jmsinToStdoutChannel"/>
    <stream:stdout-channel-adapter id="stdout" channel="jmsinToStdoutChannel" append-newline="true"/>

<channel id="inputChannel"/>

<service-activator input-channel="inputChannel"
    output-channel="outputChannel"
    ref="helloService"
    method="sayHello"/>
    <beans:bean id="helloService" class="org.springframework.integration.samples.hel loworld.HelloService"/>

<channel id="outputChannel">
    <queue capacity="10"/>
    </channel>

<jms:outbound-channel-adapter id="jmsout" destination="sendQueue" channel="outputChannel" extract-payload="false" />

Again, since I am new to spring integration, I might be missing some key points, by searching the forum, I barely found any JBoss/Spring integration (mostly MQ), I would appreciate any kind of help with the following problem.

thanks in advance,
    Tom

I think I already answered this question.

Comment

Working...
    X