Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be fo Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be fo

Hi All,
    I am getting this nasty error. I have searched the forum and found many people had the same problem. However, I am not able to fix this problem.
    I am trying out the CafeDemo example given in the SpringIntegtaion Manual.

kindly help....

Thanks in advance...

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException: Line 42 in XML document from class path resource [cafeDemo.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'stream:stdout-channel-adapter'.
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitio nReader.java:404)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionR eader.java:342)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionR eader.java:310)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractB eanDefinitionReader.java:143)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApp licationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApp licationContext.java:109)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApp licationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApp licationContext.java:80)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefres hableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(Abstrac tRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplic ationContext.java:422)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:352)
    at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlAp plicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationCon text.java:197)
    at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlAp plicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationCon text.java:172)
    at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlAp plicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationCon text.java:158)
    at org.springframework.integration.samples.cafe.annot ation.CafeDemo.main(CafeDemo.java:19)
    Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'stream:stdout-channel-adapter'.
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSche maValidator$XSIErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSche maValidator.reportSchemaError(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSche maValidator.handleStartElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSche maValidator.emptyElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocum entScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dis patch(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Co nfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Co nfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLPars er.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMPars er.parse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBu ilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultDocum entLoader.loadDocument(DefaultDocumentLoader.java: 75)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitio nReader.java:396)
    ... 12 more

It looks like you need the 'org.springframework.integration.stream' JAR on your classpath.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Fisher View Post
      It looks like you need the 'org.springframework.integration.stream' JAR on your classpath.
      Thanks for the reply mark..

I suppose, org.springframework.integration.stream comes with the Spring Integration package. I have set the same in the classpath. But, no success..

Is there a separate jar for org.springframework.integration.stream ?
      If yes could you please provide me the link from where I could download the same..

Thanks..
      Abhijit

Comment

Hey !!
        The problem is solved. I downloaded the jar file and set it in the classapath.

I got the jar file from here

http://s3browse.com/getObject/reposi...-1.0.0.RC2.jar

Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

All of the Spring Integration module JARs are included in the "dist" directory of the distribution. It is available here: http://www.springsource.com/download...%20Integration

I noticed that you grabbed 1.0.0.RC2. Why not 1.0.1?

Comment

Working...
          X