Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Integration Adapters FTP client

Hi All,

Can someone show or perhaps send me a sample program for ftp using spring integration adapters? Like a sample page where a user can browse folders from FTP, such as Winscp, only simpler. Pleeaassee.. Need it badly.

Did you find the ftp adapters from the SESIA project? They will work as a drop in replacement for the file adapters. The integration tests provide sample code.

Comment

Originally posted by iwein View Post
      Did you find the ftp adapters from the SESIA project? They will work as a drop in replacement for the file adapters. The integration tests provide sample code.
      Hi,

I found the examples complicated, in a way that i can't seem to test it without having a working example. Like a warfile or something.

I'm sorry I'm just starting. Hoping for your consideration.

Thanks

Comment

I am trying to setup a simple ftp poller that simply gets a file from a remote directory and puts it on a channel. I have looked at the unit and integration tests, but I am still not sure how to configure applicationContext.xml for the ftp component for my scenario. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X