Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
IncompatibleClassChangeError thrown when using MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IncompatibleClassChangeError thrown when using MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean

I am using the MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean as explained in the Reference Documentation 23.2.2. and getting the following exception:

2009-01-22 05:00:01,385 ERROR [org.quartz.core.JobRunShell] - Job DEFAULT.updateIssueStatusesJobDetail threw an unhandled Exception:
    java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class java.util.Collections$SynchronizedMap does not implement interface java.util.Map
    at org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResul ts.forClass(CachedIntrospectionResults.java(Compil ed Code))
    at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getCache dIntrospectionResults(BeanWrapperImpl.java(Compile d Code))
    at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPrope rtyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:798)
    at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPrope rtyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:651)
    at org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor .setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:7 8)
    at org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor .setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:6 3)
    at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.QuartzJobBea n.execute(QuartzJobBean.java:81)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:2 02)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run (SimpleThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))
    As you can see, it has nothing to do with my own code but only with Spring Framework and Quartz and related to caching. However, this only happened once so far, the other times my scheduled job have worked fine (running once a day). Even when the exception was thrown the job executed fine.

Just wanted to record the issue so that developers can check to see if anything needs to be fixed. I haven't found explanation how to configure caching when running this type of scheduled job. Thanks,

Hi John
    My reading of this is that it does not relate to Spring Integration but rather to Springs integration with Quartz. If that is right then it is more likely to get picked up by the right people if you post to the Core Container forum. Alternatively you could raise a JIRA issue if you are sure there is a bug.

Regards

Jonas

Comment

Working...
    X