Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question

Hi all,

i'm, new to SI and need help with following scenario. It's basically a sync document validation service, that's consisted of few steps. I'm, using RmiInbound gateway as starting point

1. XsdValidator receives message (javax.xml.transform.source) and performs xsd validation of document. Validator returns object of type ValidationResponse(boolean requestValid, String message)
    2. If validationResponse.requestvalid is true I'd like to send the input document (source) to transformer which transforms the source to my domain object(DocumentPackageImportRequest). If the validationResponse.requestvalid is false the validationResponse (containing validation error details) should be returned to caller.
    3. After the transformation DocumentPackageImportRequest object is sent to BLValidator (performs "bussines validation") which again returns object of type ValidationResponse to the caller.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Hi Simon
    There is not any out of the box support for validating xml payloads as yet although this is intended to be there for 1.0.2 INT-558.

One possibility here would be to add the validation response to the header then route on the basis of the header value. See the section in the reference docs for an example of a router that takes a message header and routes accordingly.
    http://static.springframework.org/sp...ter-annotation

Comment

Working...
    X