Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring AXIS2 integration error

Hi,
    I am trying to consume AXIS2 web service using org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.JaxRpcPortProx yFactoryBean.

My service provider having one method which takes an object input and gives an object output.While I call the service method the calls goes till the service and service can access the input object I passed in call.But at client side it thows deserialization error for the return object..Here is the stack trace :
    SEVERE: Exception:
    org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'outputReportIncident': could not find deserializer for type {http://reportincident.example.camel.apache.org}>outputRep ortIncident
    at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RP CHandler.java:277)
    at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.st artElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
    at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(S AX2EventRecorder.java:165)
    at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHa ndler(MessageElement.java:1141)
    at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPC Element.java:236)
    at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCEl ement.java:384)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2467)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)

Here to mention that my clinet side having class OutputReportIncident which is generated using Eclipse using AXIS2 emitter.So I am clueless how to resolve this issue.

Can any one help?

Thanks
    Sima

I think that you are asking this question in the wrong forum. This forum is for the Spring Integration module which covers the org.springframework.integration.* packages. You probably want to checkout the Remoting and JMS forum on this one.

On a side note, you might want to use something like TCPMonitor to see the SOAP messages going over the wire to make sure you are getting a valid response that Axis would be able to parse.

-mike

Comment

Thanks Mike!

Sima: you should also have a look at Spring WS, it might be more suitable for your problem.

Comment

Working...
      X